Houston Family Law Attorney
After making the decision to file for divorce, you can be left feeling frightened, isolated and overwhelmed by the stress of the situation. For something of this nature, the very best thing that you can do is to have knowledgeable legal representation from a divorce attorney who will be able to help guide you through the process with care.At the Law Office of Dan Kirby, we understand the stress you are under. If you contact our office for help, you will receive the care, devotion and support you truly deserve. You can breathe easier knowing that we will stop at nothing in our efforts to protect the best interests of both you and your family in cases involving:
- Divorce: Whether contested or uncontested, our firm can help with all types of divorce cases. We can protect your rights in court or help you and your spouse reach an amicable agreement in a mediation session.
- Custody and visitation rights: As a parent or grandparent, there is nothing more important than making sure your children get what they need. We protect children in disputes related to custody and visitation, including child support, paternity and grandparents’ rights.
- Domestic violence: Allegations of violence are extremely serious. If you are a victim of spousal abuse, we can help you seek a protective order and take other actions in family court to protect you.
- Enforcement: Ensuring you and your ex-spouse live up to the terms of a divorce order is essential. We can help you receive the payments you deserve or defend you against allegations of violating a divorce order.
- Modifications: Modifying a family court order is not easy. We can help you determine the best chances of modifying your custody, alimony or child support order or contesting a modification request.
- Name changes: During a divorce or child custody case, changing your name or your child’s name is an important step. We can guide you through the steps.
Get Solutions To Your Most Stressful Disputes
At the Law Office of Dan Kirby, it is our goal to ensure that you feel safe, protected and well taken care of under the representation of our law firm. We will do everything possible to make sure that your case is handled successfully, making accommodations on your behalf whenever necessary.
To schedule an initial consultation with our Houston family lawyer, call 713-681-1300 or email the firm.